2 Fast 2 Furious is the 2003 street racing action movie directed by wild John Singleton. Paul Walker returns as former cop Brian O’Conner who teams with ex-con pal Roman Pearce his (Tyrese). Transportation duo of dirty money for the dealer delivery shady Miami-based import-export Carter Verone (Cole Hauser), while working with undercover agent Monica Fuentes (Mendes) to bring Verone down.
Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R became a legend among sports car lovers, there’s nothing to match its reputation as a sports car of this Japanese muscle. The Skylines are used during the filming of all R34s, a model that was introduced way back in 1998. R34′s engine feeds a six-speed Getrag gearbox that in turn sends power to the ATTESA all-wheel-drive system, which electronically varies the torque split.
Super HICAS four-wheel steering is also rising and includes electronic feedback control systems to ensure proper wheel position in extreme situations. This car has a carbon fiber under-car diffusers and a new rear wing.
All-wheel-drive supercar is fast and amazing to drive, but they were really relaxed about their work. By Josh Jacquot doing his imitation suave Paul Walker, Skyline, which is bone stock under the hood, groped its way through the quarter in 14.1 seconds at 101 mph – the third fastest car of the six that are included in this test car movie. Last stock R34 we drove hit 60 mph in just 5.07 seconds and destroyed a quarter mile in 13.3 seconds at 103.7 mph.
From 60 mph, the car was stopped in 127 ft. Overall, Skyline turned out to be one of the better and better sorted than six cars running. “Now we know how the R34 rear-wheel-drives do.”
Brian O’Conner’s Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 Specification
- Sparco harnesses
- MOMO steering wheel
- Clarion head unit with LCD TV screen
- JBL amp
- Infinity speakers
- Wheels: HRE 446
- Tires: Toyo 275/30ZR-19 (F/R)
- Front: JIC Magic shocks, Goldline springs
- Rear : JIC Magic shocks, Goldline springs
- Front: Stop Tech brakes
- Rear : Stop Tech brakes
- Engine Code: RB26DETT
- Type : In-line six, iron block, aluminum head, twin turbocharged and intercooled
- Internal Modifications: None
- External Modifications: K&N Ram Air system, HKS Titanium Exhaust, Turbonetic Intercooler
- Engine Management Mods: None
- Layout: Front engine, all-wheel drive
- Drivetrain Modifications: Front driveshaft removed, Super HICAS disabled
- Quarter Mile Time: 14.1 sec.
- Quarter Mile Speed: 101.0 mph
- 0-30 mph: 2.6 sec.
- 0-60 mph: 6.0 sec.
- 30-50 mph: 2.1 sec.
- 50-70 mph: 2.9 sec.
- Lateral Grip (200-ft skidpad): 0.91 g
- 60-0 stopping distance: 127 ft.